Aphthous ulcers (canker sores) are ulcers that develop inside the mouth or on the gums. They can be uncomfortable and make it difficult to speak or eat, but they seldom cause long-term harm. Canker sores usually heal on their own within a few weeks.
The most effective way to cure mouth ulcers is to use ointment specifically designed for mouth ulcers. Advanced ulcer Gel by Purexa is the best gel for mouth ulcers you can get in India. Include this product in the list of your toiletries or first aid kit.
Apart from this, there are a few home remedies that can help speed up the healing process, but they aren’t a cure-all. They can be helpful in case you have an emergency and don’t have a mouth ulcer at your disposal. A canker sore is unlikely to be cured overnight by any treatment. But these home remedies can help relieve the pain. Many home cures for canker sores haven’t been well researched, so proceed with caution. If you have any questions, you can contact your doctor’s office.
Home remedies for mouth ulcer
In case you don’t have an ulcer gel handy, you can incorporate some home remedies for quick recovery. However, do make sure to purchase an ulcer gel for future use. This gel can heal canker sores effectively.
Following are some home remedies:
- Rinse with salt water: Mouthwashing with salt water is a tried-and-true home cure for mouth sores of any kind, albeit an unpleasant one. It may aid in the healing of canker sores.
- Rinse with baking soda: Baking soda is known to help treat canker sores by restoring pH balance and reducing inflammation.
- Use honey: Honey’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are well-known. Honey is beneficial in lowering canker sore discomfort, size, and redness. It may also aid in the prevention of a subsequent infection.
- Chew clove: Chewing a clove can also assist to speed up the healing process and ease pain in a matter of minutes. This is due to cloves’ antibacterial and analgesic characteristics, which can help keep the canker sore clean, heal it quickly, and relieve pain.
When to see your doctor
Most canker sores don’t cause concern. They rarely have long-term consequences. Even yet, some canker sores warrant a visit to the doctor. If you have any of the following symptoms, consult your doctor:
- The ache is much bigger than usual.
- You have a lot of sores in your mouth.
- New sores appear before the old ones heal.
- The sore has not healed even after two weeks.
- The sore becomes infected and spreads to your lips.
- The sore is quite painful.
- The sore makes it impossible to eat or drink.
- You have a high temperature as well.
- If your canker sores are caused by a jagged or sharp tooth or a dental hygiene tool, you should see your doctor or dentist.
Advanced Mouth Ulcer Gel by Purexa has helped treat a mouth ulcer rapidly and effectively in a natural way. This mouth ulcer ointment relieves the discomfort, swelling, and burning sensations caused by a mouth ulcer right away.
Purexa advanced mouth ulcer gel contains Hyaluronic acid, Lignocaine, Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), Pectin, and Xylitol that has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is proven for enhanced healing of soft tissues
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) renders the ulcer site protection against bacteria and infection
- Lignocaine provides instant relief from ulcer pain
- Pectin with its Mucoadhesive properties, ensure gel adherence to ulcer site for optimal healing
- Xylitol combined with its antibacterial effect and flavor, provides ulcer healing in a fast and effective manner
How to use it?
- Hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water.
- Take a tiny amount of Purexa Mouth Ulcer Gel in your hand and gently apply it to the affected area.
- To help the ulcer heal quickly, apply this Mouth Ulcer Gel 3-5 times per day.
About the Company
Purexa, a brand of Oral Health remedies, is a brand trusted by people all over India. Purexa began the mission of spreading smiles in 2020 and has reached thousands of people across India. Purexa Mouth Ulcer Gel has been successfully treating mouth ulcers and providing a healing effect since then.